Thailand Business Visa - Non Immigrant B

Your perfect service


About Service

Business Visa - Non Immigrant B Thailand

Non Immigrant B Visa (Business Visa) is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand to work and conduct business. New Business Visa applications are made at a Thailand Embassy or Consulate abroad while renewal applications can be submitted to the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
Foreigners who receive a Business Visa can work in Thailand only after being granted a work permit from the Ministry of Labor. 

Service price: 15,000 ฿
Time for complete: 1 month or more


Foreigners who wish to apply for a Business Visa must provide the following:

  • Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months
  • Completed visa application form
  • Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
  • Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
  • Letter of approval from the Ministry of Labor. To obtain this letter, the applicant’s prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor
  • Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labor and alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91 (only in the case where applicant has previously worked in Thailand)
  • Business registration and business license
  • List of shareholders
  • Company profile
  • Details of business operation
  • List of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
  • Map indicating location of the company
  • Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30 of the latest year)
  • Value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)

Our Business Visa - Non Immigrant B
application service includes the following:

  • Assist with preparing visa application forms.
  • Provide list of required supporting documents.
  • Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
  • Submit WP3 application form to Ministry of Labor.
  • Airmail letter of approval from the Ministry of Labor to the applicant.
  • Follow up application to decision.
  • Receive the education license.
  • Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.

Your most asked queries
are answered by Our Experts

Our staff is ready to discuss your business needs, and answer any questions you may have.
93/1 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok.

Live In The Freedom

Income Tax Planning

    View Service